Williams provides eligible employees with a number of resources to help protect current and future physical, emotional and financial health through a comprehensive benefits package.
Health Benefit Programs
Designed to provide eligible employees with the ability to choose options that best meet their various needs, competitive and flexible plans and programs are available for:
- Employee assistance program
Eligible plan participants can find details and a number of tools on the resources page of the Williams Benefit Center under documents and links.
Spending and Savings Accounts
To help eligible employees gain tax savings benefits, Williams offers savings and spending account options including:
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- In certain circumstances, making contributions to Health Savings Accounts
Balance Work and Personal Life
Available to help eligible employees when they need time away from work, resources include:
- Paid time off for vacation or personal issues
- Paid holidays
To help eligible employees replace a portion of income in the event of temporarily illness, permanent disability or death, options include:
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Williams helps eligible employees save for retirement or other long term financial goals and potentially acquire an ownership interest in the company with options that include:
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
For more information about benefits enrollment or qualified benefits changes, visit the benefits enrollment page.