UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC

overview

UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC includes two parallel pipelines, one that provides transportation for propane and another that provides transportation for ethane. The Propane Pipeline provides transportation capacity from Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC’s Harrison Fractionation Facility in Scio, Ohio south to a pipeline connection with the TEPPCO Pipeline. The Ethane Pipeline provides transportation capacity from Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC’s Harrison Fractionation Facility in Scio, Ohio south to a pipeline connection with the ATEX Ethane Pipeline. Each pipeline is 8-inch, approximately 7.9 miles long.


operational details

System Peak Design Capacity:

Supply Areas:

Market Areas:

Miles of Transportation Pipeline

Compressor Stations:

24-Hour Emergency Contact:

148,000 barrels per day

Ohio 

Ohio

Approximately 16 

0

800-440-8475

ownership

UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC   The Ohio Valley Midstream joint venture (OWM) owns 100% of UEOM NGL Pipelines LLC. Williams owns 65% of OVM and CPPIB owns the other 35%. 

Tariff

Download a copy of the Propane Pipeline tariff.

Download a copy of the Ethane Pipeline tariff.

Download a copy of the Tariff Adoption letter.

counties of operation

The Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC’s Propane Pipeline and Ethane pipeline traverse two counties in Ohio.

  • North County, Ohio
  • Stock County, Ohio
Contact

For questions about Williams’ operations, commercial development or distribution, please contact one of the individuals listed below. For general questions about Williams, please call 800-945-5426 or send an email to WilliamsContact@williams.com.

Operations

Stephen Furbacher, Senior Manager of Operations

Commercial Development

Kevin Wees, Commercial Development Lead NGL

Distribution and Scheduling

Melinda Lapham, Manager of Distribution and Scheduling

Angie Thomas, Distribution Representative