Monarch Pipeline

overview

The approximately 60-mile-long Monarch Pipeline provides interstate transportation of unfractionated gas liquids (Demethanized Mix) from Williams’ Oak Grove Processing Facility in Marshall County, West Virginia, to our Moundsville Fractionation Facility in Moundsville, West Virginia and the UEO Fractionation Facility in Scio, Ohio. The Pipeline was placed in service in August 2019.


operational details

System Peak Design Capacity:

Supply Areas:

Market Areas:

Miles of Transportation Pipeline:

Compressor Stations

24-Hour Emergency Contact

60,000 barrels per day

West Virginia

West Virginia and Ohio

60 miles 

0

800-688-6321

ownership

The Ohio Valley Midstream joint venture (OVM) owns 100% of the Monarch Pipeline assets. Williams owns 65% of OVM. The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) owns the remaining 35%.

tariff

Download a copy of the Monarch Pipeline tariff.

Pipeline Map
Click for larger map.

counties of operation

The Monarch Pipeline LLC’s Demethanized Mix pipeline traverses three counties in two states:

  • Marshall County, West Virginia
  • Belmont, Ohio
  • Harrison, Ohio
Contact

For general questions about Williams, please call 800-945-5426 or send an email to WilliamsContact@williams.com.

Operations
Stephen Furbacher, Senior Manager of Operations

Commercial Development
Kevin Wees, Commercial Development Lead NGL

Distribution and Scheduling
Melinda Lapham, Manager of Distribution and Scheduling
Mark Howsen, Distribution Representative