- 336 miles of pipeline1
- Inlet gathering capacity of 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day1
- Gas processing plants with combined inlet capacity of 1.7 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day
- Willow Creek processing plant with nearly 500 million cubic feet per day
- The Parachute Plant Complex and three other treating facilities with combined inlet capacity of 1.4 billion cubic feet per day
- Capacity to recover a total of 36,000 barrels per day of NGLs
In addition, Williams operates the Parachute Lateral, a 38-mile, 30-inch diameter line transporting gas from the Parachute area to the Greasewood hub and White River hub in northwest Colorado.
We also operate the Parachute to Greasewood Express (PGX) pipeline that transports NGLs from the Parachute area to a major NGL transportation pipeline system.
Our plants are monitored 24 hours a day by highly-skilled operations personnel using state-of-the-art technology.
1Includes our 60 percent ownership of a gathering system in the Ryan Gulch area with 140 miles of pipeline and 200 MMcf/d of inlet capacity and our 67 percent ownership of a gathering system at Allen Point with 8 miles of pipeline and 60 MMcf/d of inlet capacity. We operate both systems. We own and operate 100 percent of the balance of the Piceance gathering assets.
For general questions about Williams, please call (800) 945-5426 or send an email to WilliamsContact@williams.com.