Williams’ Transmission & Gulf of Mexico Operating Area is comprised of our most expansive and geographically diverse assets, including:
- Transco, the nation’s largest-volume interstate natural gas pipeline system, serving major markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern U.S.;
- Northwest Pipeline, a bi-directional interstate natural gas transmission pipeline and storage system that crosses the Pacific Northwest and Western U.S. to provide access to British Columbia, Alberta, Rocky Mountain and San Juan Basin gas supplies;
- Natural gas gathering and processing facilities;
- Crude oil production handling;
- Natural gas liquids fractionation and various petrochemical and feedstock pipelines.
These facilities represent vital energy infrastructure that helps reliably meet the needs of energy consumers every day.