As we wrap up 2021, we look back to some of the stories we shared. From Executive Perspectives to New Energy Ventures to the latest newsroom content, we’ve shared how Williams is looking to the future while providing critical infrastructure, celebrating communities and championing employees.
At the School of Petroleum and Natural Gas at Lackawanna College, students aren’t learning about natural gas …
At the George DeRuyter and Sons Dairy in central Washington, 7,000 cows produce a lot of manure — 160,000 …
More favorites from 2021:
- With eyes on a clean energy future, Williams is leading the way on ESG
- Northwest Pipeline’s flexibility helped meet demand during winter crisis
- Harnessing the power of hydrogen for clean energy
- A promising career was close at hand for TU grad
- Williams Honored with Wyoming wildlife award
- Celebrating Careers in STEM
Want to keep up with Williams? Sign up for email updates at wmb.link/newsletter.